1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Back pain cure has stopped half way

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by zuzana621, Feb 11, 2016.

1. zuzana621

zuzana621 New Member

I don’t know if the title is well written but what I would like to ask is if you have a similar experience.

I am in day 30 now. My back pain has become much much smaller. I can move around, sit a long time with almost no problem at all.

But in last 2 weeks I feel like if the pain has stopped in its reliving.

I wake up every morning with my lower back hurting. Not as badly as it used to be but still very much uncomfortably. The main problem is to band over – like to put my socks on or to pick up something from the floor. During the day it relaxes and sometimes I am even with no pain at all.

Has it something to do with my lowering attention? Or is that a usual way and the process will eventualy continue?

At the beginning I was very dutiful but with time going on I started to be less focus.
    I decided to interrupt the program for 4 days a week ago, because I was no longer paying any attention to the text I was supposed to read – honestly I was bored/tired by all the stuff - even though my brain knew how interesting topic is, I could not make myself to read it.

After the break it is better and I again read the articles with interest and focus, making notes to my privet file about the ideas that resonated with me. Yet still I kind of force myself into it.

It is interesting to write this honest about myself as my biggest fear as far as I have uncovered is “sb is not going to like me, or sb is gonna be mad at me for st I have done/said/write and it was not good enough”

Pleasing everybody is a hard thing and I guess the lower back simply hurts from all the bending in front of the others.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, zuzana. You took a few days off from the SEProgram and that's okay but I'm glad you are back on it and that about half of your back pain has gone away. I had severe back pain and healed from the SEprogram when I began to believe 100 percent in TMS emotions causing the pain. You may not yet believe 100 percent in TMS but that's what it takes. It helps to repeatedly say this simple TMS mantra: "I believe my pain is not structural. It is from my emotions and I am going to heal and be well again." Something like that.

Don't try to please everybody. That could be the reason you are having pain. Do your best and that will most likely be twice as much as anyone else.