1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 back on track

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by pike, Apr 18, 2020.

1. pike

pike Newcomer

Hi, i suffer of chronic back and foot pain for years, a year ago i read the book and i was able to be pain free for a while and then this new pain came in my butt area like a sciatica and for some reason i though physical and went down that road, somehow i convinced my self that something physical was wrong so now i know its TMS and i am ready to take the necessary steps and this time stick to it. I am happy to have found this site to be able to share with other and know that i am not alone in this recovery process. thank you for having this amazing website with so much information and be able to connect with others.

2. Okcowgirl

Okcowgirl Peer Supporter

Hi Pike, welcome ! Hopefully, since you had good results previously, you should be able to get back at it and feel better.
    Glad you came back to TMS Recovery.
    Blessings
    Okcowgirl/Dawn