1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Arthritis Article

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Here's an article on "arthritis", it says there are over 100 forms of it. Some like fibro, and lupus, that we here view as TMS. The article has some good tips for general health like exercising 30 minutes a day and de-stressing, some others might conflict with TMS thinking so take them as you will.

Doctor's orders: Coping with arthritis

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Tom. That's an excellent article on arthritis.
    Exercise is the hardest thing for me to do every day, but I try.
    I found some very good Youtube videos on exercise for seniors.
    I need to do one each day and usually do.

Happy Easter!

Tennis Tom likes this.
  3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Walt and a happy Easter to you too. Yes, exercise is one of the most important components to keep the mindbody healthy and strong enough to take the offensive when the sub-c throws TMS symptoms at us as a psychological defense mechanism. Swimming is one of the best forms of exercise if one is lucky enough to have a pool to access. The buoyancy of the water helps to overcome the forces of gravity making full range of motion easier.

Cheers,
    tt