1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by HopethereisHope, Sep 8, 2020.

1. HopethereisHope

HopethereisHope New Member

I'm curious if hand-dominance can give a clue about the brain structure and behavior of people prone to getting tms compared to people that are not. If for example it turns out that left-handed people are over-represented it can give some clues by looking at how the brain of a typical left-handed person is structured compared to a right-handed person. Of course this is not a scientific study by any means and correlation is not nescessarily causation so take everything here with a huge grain of salt. That said, all science starts with curiousity so therefore I ask you: are you left-handed or right-handed?
    I'm left-handed btw.

2. ariel233

ariel233 New Member

Left handed as well

3. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

The mind-body connection, also known as TMS, is something all humans experience regardless of whether they are left or right handed. This is a normal part of being alive. We are all prone to it!

Balsa11 likes this.