1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Are intermittent urinary problems TMS?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by COgirl05, Jan 28, 2016.

1. COgirl05

COgirl05 Peer Supporter

one more question- I had a kidney infection 6 days after giving birth 11 weeks ago. I'm traumatized by that experience and now I'm freaked out about getting another one so I pee all day and sometimes only get a little bit out. I'm totally preoccupied with either uti art symptoms or back pain. Intermittent urinary urgency is just another sign of TMS right?

2. Aurora

Aurora Peer Supporter

Yes, it totally is. That's one of my symptoms that comes and goes. I had many tests done and nothing came out positive.

Lizzy likes this.
  3. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Me too!
    Lizzy

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I also have urinary problems at times and believe they come from emotional stress. Urinary frequency is a TMS symptom for sure. Just work on discovering the emotions that are troubling you. Try not to monitor your pain. Just accept it as TMS and continue doing normal activities and think and do things that make you happy. Weigh the scale with positive thinking high up toward the ceiling and worrying way down low so it hits the floor. Tests mean nothing, even if they find some structural problem. The mind means everything... think you hurt and you will hurt. Think you are free of pain and you will be because your focus is not on pain but feeling healthy.