1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in being a Chat Mod?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Everyone,

You all are probably aware of our weekly drop-in chat’s on Saturdays. Part of what makes them so successful is that we have a great group of moderators that help answer people’s questions. We are currently looking to add more moderators to the team, and I was wondering if any of you were interested in moderating the drop in chat.

All it entails is moderating one chat session a month or every other month. Moderators don’t have to answer every question, they just need to be present for the sessions and welcome newcomers. You do not need to be fully recovered to be a moderator either. All you need is a desire to help people and share your story. For more information check out: Drop-in Chat Moderator.

Moderating the drop-in chat is a great way to help other people and give back. Let me know if you are interested in doing it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Best,

Forest

2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

I'd love to!

JanAtheCPA likes this.