1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Anyone heard of healing mp3s?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Miss M, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Miss M

Miss M New Member

Hi !

I discovered your amazing forum on Sunday and am extremely excited about all of the wisdom and support you have created here. Great work!

I am considering purchasing some mp3s that are said to - I'm paraphrasing - reprogram your cellular memory with healing frequencies. It is an extension of Dr. Alex Loyd's work - The Healing Codes.

Is anyone familiar with this or another system that has produced results?

Thanks for your help!

Here's the Sales Page for the mp3 system. It's a LONG one, but has some interesting information.
    http://masterkeylive.com/?inf_conta...007e045a4a11c4e2e890d0147d9affdde4975182bf3de

[​IMG]

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Miss M,

I am curious how you found these mp3s? have you had any improvements?

thanks

Mike

3. Miss M

Miss M New Member

Hi Mike - I never took the plunge on this information so I can't give you an update. Thanks for asking.

4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Miss M,

No worries, it looks rather pricey and not sure what extra value add it has over other meditation.

Regards,

Mike

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I agree with Mike. There is a lot in the forums about TMS healing
    and the Sarno and Ozanich and other books.

And free YouTube videos on meditation to keep us busy.