1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone experienced Low testosterone while excessive diet and weightlifting or stress?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Mar 30, 2022.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

Anyone experienced low testosterone by excessive weightlifting and dieting?

I started weightlifting and did restrictions to diet when I was younger and sometimes I still even do it. I have been having symptoms for a long time now of low testosterone.
    low libido, mentally exhausted, not wanting to do stuff and many more symptoms.

I'm 30 now and have been experiencing low Test in several labs for a long time now.

I have been even having low free t of 100-200 in labs.

One thing is that before recent labs I saw my free test at around 300 ish but before that it was around 500. Somehow I managed to increase it and I dont know what it was.

I don't know if weightlifting could be damaging me more? I'm 6'1-2'' weight 154.5 last time I weighted myself and have been down and up with this weight.

My cortisol is high, my shgb is high and other hormones seems to be wacky.

I got OCD and I stress and have anxiety over little things that could happen and constantly over think stuff.

Could it be diet? my labs on nutrition seems good. could it be cortisol, stress? well yeah cortisol is high, or could be anything else? maybe. I do have a microadenoma, but suppostly it's not releasing or doing much or anything.

Any advice?