1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Anyone else annoyed by this

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by dharn999, Aug 17, 2022.

1. dharn999

dharn999 Well known member

Anyone else get annoyed by the simple fact TMS is the same initials as the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation thing. I feel like when I want to hear or learn more about TMS so much of that stuff pops up. Now I guess that the shared initials has possibly brought a few people looking at the Magnet therapy to the work of Sarno so that’s a plus, just annoying at times, rant over

JanAtheCPA and Booble like this.
  2. Booble

Booble Well known member

I noticed that too.

3. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

When I told my non-TMS therapist about TMS, she said she knew about it but after a minute or two of conversation realized what she knew was the magnetic thing.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It is a teensy bit annoying, but overall I feel like we get surprisingly little overlap, and it's easy to redirect those folks.