1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Any Christian believers in here??

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by polution, Oct 5, 2016.

1. polution

polution New Member

I've had chronic back pain for 20 ish years. I tried everything and nothing worked.
    I nearly gave up and was at my wits end about 3 months ago. I thought there was nothing left to try... I was disciplined and tried all sorts of core training, stretches, yoga, chiro, osteo, acupuncture, physio, machines, everything!

I was in the shower and asked God, please show me how to fix my back pain, I'm desperate and about to give up.

Once out of the shower and dressed, I youtubed something like "How to fix my lumbar back pain".
    I clicked on a video that caught my eye.. I don't know why it caught my eye because it looked like amateur quality of a man's face. Here's the vid...
    It was the first video I chose to watch.

Weird because now when I try to find the video, it's hard to find.

But as I listened I nearly turned it off when he said something about the pain being all psychological...
    Nearly turned it off lol, but I decided to keep listening. And praise God I did, because this lead me to buying the book by Dr Sarno and the rest is history. My back is in the best shape for the last 20 years. I'm 34 years old now.

readytoheal likes this.
  2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Polution! Never seen that vid before. He's cured of SEVEN years of back/butt pain by reading Dr. Sarno--a modern day MIRACLE! Anyone in TMS pain should watch it, very convincing and clearly articulated.

birdsetfree, readytoheal and polution like this.
  3. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

This is the video that lead me to this forum and ultimately my recovery from 15 years of back pain. The funny thing is I also prayed about it in the shower just before I found the video!

polution and Tennis Tom like this.
  4. polution

polution New Member

What!!!! That's awesome haha

5. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016