1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety Symptom Imperritive

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Warrior123, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Warrior123

Warrior123 New Member

Hi All:

I recovered from TMS 5 years ago and in December it came back as lung pain after I got a chest infection. I worked with a TMS therapist and that went away, however, what it came back as is clinical anxiety.

Anxiety and Depression are TMS. This is really hard and painful. Any advice?

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Warrior123. Anxiety and depression are typical symptoms of TMS and may be among the hardest to become free of. I think we get them back at times because of new stresses. They come on to remind us that TMS healing is a journey, and we have to keep practicing ways to relax and believe in TMS, that emotions cause our pains.

For anxiety and depression I find deep breathing helpful, and thinking positive, as well as living in the moment, not thinking about stresses from the past or worrying about tomorrow. Try not to take life too seriously. Many comedians lived happily all their lives and some past 100.

newarrior and Ellen like this.