1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety makes everything worse

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Alfaman147, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Alfaman147

Alfaman147 Well known member

But I'm going to close this Web page and not look again for a while. Hopefully a week lol

2. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

Steve J. likes this.
  3. Steve J.

Steve J. Well known member

Hahaha amazing. Thank you.

4. Knut

Knut New Member

I came down with a pretty bad sickness last year just before the major TMS flare started up, I'm still not sure what I had but I suspect it was salmonella poisoning (I spent four long days alone in a youth hostel in a shitty venezuelan bordertown struggling not to die) I've never been so sick before... I have never before been afraid of catching colds or flu's or whatnot, but I find nowadays, if I feel myself on the verge of getting sick, my TMS flares wildly, because I associate the coming on of the cold/flu whatever, with those terrible days in salmonella-agony, and so I get these sort of mild panic attacks and dizziness when all I've got coming is a slightly sore throat, and my feet starts throbbing and my pelvic region contracts and starts to burn madly... it's all fear isn't it.

5. Alfaman147

Alfaman147 Well known member

Does your anus feel in constant spasm and does it burn? It is all muscle tension

6. 575

575 Peer Supporter

Yeah, this is how I got rid of my buttocks pain.