1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Antidepressants

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I know somewhere someone started a post, but i thinking on going on one because as my divorce and seperation are coming to surface i just cant handle all the emotions coming up along with the pain. I could use some support with this .

2. Markus

Markus Guest

You're not on one now? Marco I'd talk to your Dr. the meds won't take away the pain of what going on but, they might make the whole process more tolerable for you. You are agonizing over this, stop thinking, and see your Dr.
    The fact that you're asking for help is positive, but, only you with your physician can decide what med will work.
    As you say "self care first"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Boston Redsox

Thx Markus

And yes you are correct i am agonzing about how i feel about taking the meds. I feel the more i lean on them the more further i get away from tms healing. But i just cant handle all these emotions at once. It very diffcult to hold it together. I still need to go to work like the rest of us. I am in construction and need to have my wits for most of the day...lol

4. kyrani99

kyrani99 Peer Supporter

Can you talk about some of the issues/ emotions you are having?

5. Boston Redsox

Markus likes this.
  6. kyrani99

kyrani99 Peer Supporter

I can appreciate that you must be going through some difficult times. I have had difficult times too and still live in difficult circumstances. I am an activist and have a multitude of people fighting me to try and stop my work. They will fail of course but in the mean time I have to face every day with a warrior spirit.

Do you want to talk about the issues a little bit. Do you have young children you won't be seeing every day? Leaving a spouse is hard because they have become a part of who you are and you have to make changes that affect the very core of your being. If it is really over and you are getting a divorce then change is inevitable. Think anew. You may meet someone that will make you happy again. This time may be a catalyst to overcome all the ideas that have brought you pain in the past.

7. Boston Redsox

Private message me

8. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Marco, I am sorry you are going through all of this. Break ups are difficult, but it will get better- that is for sure.