1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 Another day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, Aug 13, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

I will keep to short today because i want to go ahead and go for my jog before it starts to get dark outside. This morning when i woke up i had a pretty moderate pain in my left elbow. It makes sense because i had a lot to do today and it was pretty stressful. When i went to bed last night i told myself i'd worry about the busy day ahead in the morning when it was time to. I think bringing it up in an attempt to relinquish the stress of its power actually reinforced the stress in my subconscious. Fortunately the day is over and my stress is down along with my over all pain. Elbow isn't hurting in the slightest and the only pain i do have is some mild from writing a few pages in my journal and messing around on my computer.

Since starting this program have you told anyone about your condition and TMS? Oh course i've told a lot of my friends and i've mentioned it to my girlfriend and a few other family members. Some of them agree since i saw all the doctors and since nothing was physically wrong with me they also agree i have TMS.

SunnyinFL and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I wouldn't care if friends disagree with me about TMS causing my pain. I don't look for their confirmation or blessing. I just work hard on believing 100 percent in TMS.

It sounds like you're doing fine in healing.

I tell myself I will worry about things the next day and it seems to help me relax and get to sleep. No sense stewing about things over and over. It's like a merry-go-round. It goes nowhere. I practice deep breathing and sometimes even laugh myself to sleep.