1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

ankle injury

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by ellie freegan, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Tennis Tom, great to hear from you my friend. I'm doing great here in Rome Ga. I moved to Austin Texas for about a year but came back to Georgia to save my oldest sister from dying, literally, her tms was her depression and it had caused colitis in her body, she was almost gone but now after I basically coached her in the way our mind body and spirit works she is healthy and doing fine. I don't think she even knows how she healed, still hard for to accept but I got her to get her mind off her stressors and back on living and she healed.
    Anyhow I would love for all of us to get back together for some call in shows again. I remember how much you contributed along with the rest of the gang. Those shows were awesome.
    I can't tell you how much it means to me to know we are still on fire for helping those that want it. I read your replies and post often and you are always spot on, thank you pal.
    I work loading trucks all day with heavy bull feed and whatever other heavy feed they might need for their farms as of now. I really wanted to help coach those in tms pain since I wrote my book with Walt but I was going broke quick, no one needed me when they can buy the books and heal that way if they believe the tms truth.
    I will be posting from time to time since it is a passion I never lost.
    Bless you my friend

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Herbie, yep not much money in TMS until it hits the papers above the fold or until Dan Rather and Brian Williams start plugging it, John Stossel has tried but he's on the wrong network. Well I bought your book, but must confess I haven't read it yet, but if you and Walt do a call-in I'll promise to read it.

You saved your sister and family comes first, good on you! And, I'm sure the bulls are happy to see you when feeding time comes around. Depression is an affective TMS symptom and I was dx'ed with "clinical" depression once, but it can be a great learning experience. Our kulture doesn't deal with emotional passages very well, we've be societally conditioned to ignore them until they pop-out in TMS--in the yogic tradition they may be considered kundalini awakenings.

Cheers mate, hope to see ya' over the Verizon.
    tt

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.