1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

An email

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mark1122, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Rainstorm B

Rainstorm B Peer Supporter

Hi Mark
    So sorry to hear you are still suffering. @TG957, one of your respondents above, suggested Claire Weekes and I would like to second her suggestion if you haven’t already tried her books or audio.

It sounds like you are caught in a real fear loop at the moment and I know when I was like that, Claire Weekes was tremendously helpful to me. She talks specifically about skipped heartbeats and how they are nothing to worry about. They are part of your anxiety state, as is the pain - you have good information on that front as you have noticed the two coincide.

I’ve had skipped heartbeats, awful pain in many different parts of my body, anxiety that meant I could no longer think straight and I am well on the road to full recovery. It’s about finding a way to believe you are ok and float above the symptoms, as Claire Weekes suggests.
    Be kind to yourself. And ever so patient. That way lies healing.
    Wishing you the best
    Rx

TG957 likes this.
  2. Mark1122

Mark1122 Well known member

Hello,

Thanks for your kind reply. I have an especially tough time with the heart symptoms since it feels so life threatening and i see almost no1 here with these TMS symptoms.

I will check her stuff out. I think IT could really help me. My heart symptoms always gets worse when pain gets worse due to pc or mobile activity etc. The other tough thing is exhaustion that i get when pain gets bad.

I will check her stuff out now, hope it helps.

Rainstorm B likes this.