1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Amniotic Stem Cell Injections

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by eightball776, Mar 12, 2017.

1. eightball776

eightball776 Well known member

Hi All,
    I was wondering if anyone in the forum has tried these and can share their experiences. I have been suffering with this 'round' of lower back pain for about 8 years now, and am at the end of my rope. I know the root/primary cause of my pain is TMS, however there is an additional inflammatory component that likely comes from a variety of sources - autoimmune disorder (Crohn's Disease), stress, diet, etc. Like many others I've been given a myriad of 'diagnoses' including DDD, congenital spine defects, Ankylosing Spondylitis, annular tear, pinched nerve, etc. I am becoming increasingly desperate and a severe depression is seeming to be lurking right around the corner lately.

Thanks in advance.

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

The things you mentioned here are mindbody processes and the others don't cause pain. I had, and have seen that AS diagnosis many times and they all have ended up as TMS. I think our own Herbie had that diagnosis too? DDD is of course a faulty diagnosis in almost every case.

So check to see if you really believe in TMS. Remember your brain's exact purpose in creating any diversion.