1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Am I recovering?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by allinthemind, Jun 10, 2016.

1. allinthemind

allinthemind Peer Supporter

Hey all,
    So been recovering (I think) for 6 months now, been doing a lot of exercise and recently a lot of meditation. A few weeks ago I had a week off work with a virus and spent a lot of time in bed sleeping and meditating. During one night asleep I heard an extremely loud clear static kind of noise and a massive rush of energy around my head, the noise was like a train was whooshing past me.and it woke me. It scared me a little but felt good at the time, ever since I have been meditating almost daily and I have felt rushes of energy throughout my body and now I can induce these rushes at any time, I just concentrate on feeling inside (connecting my emotions I guess, I hope) it makes me feel more relaxed and helps takes focus off my tension.

Those that have recovered did they experience anything like this? it wud be good to speak to anyone who has experienced the same thing.

2. allinthemind

allinthemind Peer Supporter

Maybe my brain is creating new pathways or reigniting old childhood ones and these are the feelings Im experiencing.

3. Mala

Mala Well known member

Could it be that u r freeing up areas in the brain that were previously taken over by the pain & re-igniting neural pathways thru meditation ? That would be the scientific explanation.

From a Eastern healing point of view it may be awakening of the kundalini force by balancing the chakras in the body. The kundalini force is a concentrated form of energy which is released thru the crown of yr head. It is supposed to awaken through spiritual practices & meditation.

Also known as Qi by the Chinese.

Mala

4. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Your looking to much at the details, obsessing over whether your healing. That's playing right into the tms beast. obsession and worry are what it feeds off of, which is essentially fear.

Your right where you should be, relax and let go. Try to start living each day and see yourself as healed. Let go of focusing on the body and worry if your healing correctly. Goodluck, hang in there you will heal. We are what we believe.

Ryan