1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative New no meds no side effect pain relief patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Saoirse, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Peer Supporter

I know from Dr Sarno that taking meds are ok once you know its for mild oxygen deprivation from tms and tell yourself so. But I chanced upon an utterly amazing product that is put on the painful area nothing taken or no product applied, no side effect no contraindications anyone can use it. I use oxycontin as well as other drugs so I know good pain control and this is safer and brilliant a life saver when you need it. It is the ActiPatch® is a new and clinically proven drug free technology in the fight against chronic muscle & joint pain. Provides long-lasting and drug-free pain relief with no side-effects. ActiPatch® relieves pain due to muscle and joint soreness, strains and sprains, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and more.
    Chronic pain results from central sensitization, which causes the nervous system to develop a persistent state of high reactivity. This serves to amplify and maintain the pain even after the initial injury has healed.

Therefore, chronic pain is often poorly correlated to the degree of peripheral tissue injury. ActiPatch’s electromagnetic signal pulses 1,000 times per second to stimulate neuromodulation of the afferent nerves to dampen the brains perception of pain.

The ActiPatch® pulsed signal rate prevents adaption to allow long-term use. ActiPatch® therapy extended pain relief improves sleep, physical activity and overall quality of life. ActiPatch® relieves chronic and acute pain due to muscle and joint soreness, strains and sprains, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and more.
    I got a trial and within 10 minutes I felt a difference and I now use them regularly in place of breakthrough drugs. I know I have TMS but the pain is so bad it is hard to work and have a smile on your face the actipatch helps and its only €29.95 approx for 750 hour unit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

I wonder if this is anything like the "Quell" device.
    I tried that, Initially saw a lessening of the pain but after a week or so, the pain returned. Thankfully, they have a 90 day return policy. I once read where an indication of our pain being TMS, is that since the pain source originates in the brain, it is no longer fooled after the first few days of trying some type of pain relief.

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

The original post looks like an ad and is being reviewed under our policies.

Lavender, I agree with you and I also suspect that this product is taking advantage of the placebo effect. We have the power to harness the placebo effect on our own, and it's something that is being researched.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017