1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Allergic Skin Rash?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by GTfan, Dec 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. GTfan

GTfan Well known member

Heres a new one for me. While in Cancun last week, me and my sister both broke out in terrible hives and rash all over our bodies. Mine was worse. It was probably one of the worst skin reactions I have ever had. I have a small history of sensitive skin, but honestly once I discovered TMS methods most of the time when I had small skin things come up I just ignored then until they went away and have had a lot of success. Now I don't really care too much about it or put much thought into it.

But in this case my whole stomach broke out in a visual terrible itching rash that took a week to get rid of. The doctor gave me steroids and suggested Benedryl diagnosing me with some kind of sunscreen reaction most likely.

I tried to ignore the best I could at first but after a day or two the itching was so bad I could barely sleep and it felt like my skin was crawling whenever slight breeze hit. One of the wildest things I've experienced.

Sound like TMS? Although it only lasted a week and is pretty much gone now. Just wild since I don't really have a history of sunscreen or possibly linen detergent doing anything like that to me before