1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

All the Rage Film All the Rage appears in IndieWire!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

2. Caroline Rumur

The Shopkeeper is currently winning! We need to beat them!

3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Caroline,

I hope you are well.

I just voted :) Are you planning on sending an email out to all of the backers?

All the best,

Mike

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  4. Caroline Rumur

Hey Mike!

Thanks for voting! :D I think the plan is to send it out in an update tmr.

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Just voted!

6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Just voted!

7. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Voted and shared it out!

8. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

what they said...

9. ash86

ash86 Peer Supporter

Voted... Only need 16 votes to be in the lead. Come on guys!!! :)

10. Day-Cee

Day-Cee Peer Supporter

Voted, there's not a lot of vote, we should be able to win this!!

11. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Looks like it's in the Lead!

ash86 likes this.
  12. Mala

Mala Well known member

All the rage in the lead with 34% . Keep voting to keep it there

Mala

ash86 likes this.
  13. mike2014

Hi Mala,

I have asked Forest the viability of sending an alert out to the registered users at the forum. I'm not sure if it's possible, but even if 10% of the approx. 1800 users voted the film would win.

14. Mala

Mala Well known member

Mike another thing to do would be to keep refreshing this thread so that its on the top of all recent posts. That way members checking in are alerted and reminded. Voting ends on the 8th dec so even 50 more votes will put us way ahead I reckon.

Mala

15. Forest

It's been exciting to see how it has progressed. The TMS Practitioners have been talking about it very recently, so hopefully they will share it as well and help build up more solid lead.

I don't know if the email blast is going to happen, but I should be able to do a Facebook blast that will reach almost as many people. To be honest, I don't know if we have the capability of doing a mass email of that sort and would have to investigate. More importantly, mailings like that are the "nuclear option" of publicizing something in that when our users entrust their email addresses to us, that is a responsibility we have to take very seriously. We've never done an email blast using "the big list" before, and I would want to confer with Michael before doing one to make sure that this is really the email blast that he would want. It's not clear to me how much of a priority this is for them.

In terms of the Facebook blast, that's more likely. I'll make the post and even put some advertising money behind it (donors may have mixed feelings about paying for advertising, so all advertising money comes directly from my pocket. In contrast, donor money goes straight toward operational costs like keeping the server running and building up reserve funds.) Here's the link if anyone would like to donate: http://www.tmswiki.org/donate.html

16. Mala

Mala Well known member

Hungry for love is in the lead by a few votes! just a day left to vote.

Mala

17. Forest

mike2014 likes this.
  18. mike2014

Great work Forest :)

19. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

All the Rage is behind by 60 votes right now. Come on, folks, vote! Time is running out.

20. Forest

I just checked and our Facebook post has been seen by 1,448 people according to FB's numbers!