1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 After 51 years I'm ready

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JeanMarie, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JeanMarie

JeanMarie New Member

I'm ready! I lived with chronic pain, not my back, for 51 years. Like everyone else, I've tried everything and then some. My diagnosis is Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Tendonitis, and Rotator Cuff issues. I've been telling doctors for years that it's all in my head. They all just shake their head.

I've lived with this pain 24/7 for all these years. The only time I haven't had the pain is when I was pregnant. That was quite some time ago. lol

I know I have a ton of rage in me just screaming to get out and I've got a huge amount of sadness, crying to get out. I'm ready to get this crap out of me, onto paper and into the fire. I'm sooooo tired of living in pain. Ido believe it will work. I just wonder how long it will take before I feel better. Hopefully not long. I'm prepared to do this program, and will do my best to stick with it, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for letting me be here. I'm looking forward to supporting others as others support me. Thanks so much.

BloodMoon and Hedger like this.
  2. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Good! No matter how irrational, let it out in journaling.

Looking forward to reading your posts

JeanMarie likes this.
  3. JeanMarie

JeanMarie New Member

Thanks!!
    I have to say there is something really freeing about tearing up what I write and knowing no one will ever see what I'm writing!! ☺️