1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Advice on Dr Howard Schubiners on line TMS mind body program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Saoirse, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Saoirse

Saoirse Peer Supporter

Hi Guys I am just finished the SEP and I feel I need a anchor to keep me going as I am in a lot of pain and having ups and down also with anxiety. I know it will work but need a lot more time to work on me. This online course is only $100 and as I am from Ireland I have no place here to attend. Any feedback from the course, he is brilliant and it sounds great. What did you guys do at the end of your daily program?. My expierence is complicated as I actually did break my back in 2 places and have screws permanently in it. But 24/7 fullback and neck pain is TMS with IBS, General anxiety and panic and insomnia. Looking for advise

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Be careful when you say you have a lot more time to work on you because that's what you will get. When you cast your thoughts out into the field it echos back from your deepest feeling. If you think "I will heal someday.." then you will heal someday. It's like the sign in the Irish pub "free beer tomorrow."

Alter your perception from healing to healed.

The back injury is healed.

I don't know about Dr. Schubiner's course but someone here may know. For $100 it seems cheap enough to try.

Good luck

SteveO

MWsunin12, tgirl and sam908 like this.