1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A Success Story back pain

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by jimmylaw9, Feb 24, 2021.

1. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

2. Jeather

Jeather Peer Supporter

That was great! Similar to my experience (timing and symptoms) with discovering Sarno and TMS decades ago and having a strong "book cure," no major issues for many years, and then having a 2 year episode beyond anything I thought possible to endure. I'm still coming out of it. It's hard when you go into it knowing it's TMS, and still have the struggle. It's obviously because something deeper needs to be addressed. Thanks for sharing :)

3. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

Yes, this is hopeful, I think his full article from 1987 is posted in the Structured Education section.

The author is Tony Schwartz, who was the co-author of "The Art of the Deal" with Donald Trump, also published in 1987. I can't imagine what kind of emotional baggage and guilt Schwartz has from that. He stated in an interview in 2016 that he was bitterly regretful about writing the book (he wrote 100% of the book, he says Trump glanced at parts of it and made some minor suggestions, mainly that more parts be added about how much women loved him), that he had kind of created a glorified monster, making it seem like Trump was a savvy businessman, as opposed to a pathological liar and conman, that he recognized even at the time. Hopefully Schwarz has healed some.

4. mugwump

mugwump Well known member