1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

A question to TMS victors

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by allinthemind, Feb 8, 2016.

1. allinthemind

allinthemind Peer Supporter

Hi,
    I am newish on my TMS journey and I am finding myself focusing more on my mind and what's going on up there and I know I didn't do this before.

I would just like to ask those that have successfully gone through the TMS experience if they can describe if there has been any change in thought processes that they are aware of since overcoming TMS.

It's probably difficult to think back before knowing about TMS what your mind was doing.

Thx.

2. Susan1111

Susan1111 Well known member

I have called TMS the journey into me...@Forest I believe I'm quoting fairly correctly recently said "heal your mind you heal your body. So to answer your question Yes!

3. blake

blake Well known member

Hi allinthemind,

I'm still recovering, but I would say the biggest change for me is way, way more self-esteem. Not every minute of every day, but generally speaking, it's just so much better. It's a welcome change.

Best of luck to you!