1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A little help for you...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Nicole J. Sachs LCSW, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hey there my friends. Nicole Sachs here. I have been quiet for a long time, hard at work on my new TMS book and being thoughtful about my own life, and next steps to really bringing this TMS message to a larger audience. It's all happening. In any case, I thought I might share a blog post I wrote yesterday. I'm doing a lot of personal work centered around healing myself of the patterns born from my past, and the ways in which I can re-parent that little girl inside of me who is just hurt and confused. SO much of TMS pain comes from that little kid not having a voice, or a trusted guide. I'm trying here to give her both.

Take a look. I think this message is important for all of us on the TMS healing journey. With warmth and affection, Nicole.

http://meaningoftruthbook.com/the-most-important-conversation/

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Nicole,

Look forward to the new book on TMS. May I ask how the new book differs from the first installment?

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Nicole J. Sachs LCSW likes this.
  3. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Hey Mike. The new book in progress is much more detailed, and explains WAY more specifically how to heal and why we hurt. I have gained so much knowledge and confidence in the almost 3 years in private practice since I published the last one. Similar to the evolution of Sarno's 4 books, the book I'm working on will build on what I've done but in a way that will hopefully be accessible to many more people. I'm looking forward to sharing it with the with you all.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Nicole. I too look forward to reading your new book. Your three years of private practice must have taught you a lot about TMS.
    Thanks for sharing the article. A good reminder of living in the present.

5. blake

blake Well known member

What a beautiful blog post, Nicole. Thank you for sharing such a delicate story about your little girl.

I've been working with a tms coach for a little while now and, supported by his compassion and guidance, I've had similar conversations with my little girl. They are always very moving. And you know what? This is what's healing me from my tms symptoms! Not only is it wonderful to connect with myself in such an intimate way, I also hardly get symptoms anymore.

I loved your first book and look forward to the second.

Thanks again for sharing, Nicole.
    All the best