1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A computer science person who recovered from RSI

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by lavendertealatte, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lavendertealatte

lavendertealatte Peer Supporter

BigBlueWolf and CarboNeVo like this.
  2. CarboNeVo

CarboNeVo Well known member

Phenomenal success story!
    I saw myself in every word written in the article, although I suffer from something completely different which is pelvic pain.
    It started by waking up with a stabbing bladder pain out of nothing (i never ever had pelvic issues)... this turned into dull bladder pain -> i read internet and hear about prostatitis -> the pain moves to my butt
    -> i go to doctor.. guess what? prostatitis! -> i read on the internet the horror stories and how incurable it is when non-bacterial -> guess what? it became chronic. -> i start to read on the forums how it can be life devastating and affect sexual life.. guess what? sitting and sex pain. -> i further read on the internet that it can be a result of pudendal nerve damage -> I read HORROR stories about it - see a neurologist who says it's very possible.. guess what? pain on the paths of the pudendal nerve - especially the left side. till I read a story of a guy who suffered from pelvic pain and had similiar experience as I do.. he got cured by approaching Sarno.. it then all started to make sense that it's completely psychological.. i already had a huge relief of symptoms just by understanding the concept - now still struggling with some conditioned responses associated to the illness. hopefully soon will write my success story here.
    Love this community.
    God bless

lavendertealatte likes this.