1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A coincidence that kept me conscious...

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by gardengirl, Jun 8, 2017.

1. gardengirl

gardengirl New Member

Yesterday I was having some fairly bad nerve pain, it had been a stressful day at the office and I had just got off work and visited my sister. Once saying bye to her, I made my way back to the car. Walking became increasingly difficult, I could feel the TMS move from my ankles to my fingertips, my chins, elbows, etc as if it was a lightning bolt. Nothing new, so I persisted and walked on.

About ten minutes in, it dawned on me that I was lost, and for the life of me could not remember where I parked the car. I was in a neighbourhood completely new to me and that really frustrated me. How I could be so stupid to forget where I parked my car? It frustrated me so much that I started breathing heavy. And then my vision started slipping, and my hearing was reduced. I walked on, determined to find the car, but the ground felt cushiony underneath me. I could tell there was a lack of oxygen to my brain, and I was about to pass out. Quickly, I reached for something out in front of me to soften the blow, and I tilted my head up to see a very distinct three letters on the wall in front of me: TMS. I just stared at the wall. The ringing in my ears slowly lessed as I stared, and the eyes became clear. I collected myself, but made sure to take a photo incase I needed a reminder in the future. Sometimes I guess we REALLY need a reminder... :)

Attached Files:

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Serendipity rules the day.

Penny2007 and gardengirl like this.
  3. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

That's great! Sometimes we see things when we need them....:)

Penny2007 and gardengirl like this.
  4. Orion2012

Orion2012 Well known member

Serendipity= a wink from god/ the universe.
    A little reminder that you are on the right path.