1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

98% better now

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Pingman, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Pingman

Pingman Well known member

Just wanted to post an update. I am about 98% better now. I still have slight tension in my temples and eye muscles but I rarely pay it any attention. Who knows if it is from the weather and sinuses or residual adrenaline from my two months of obsessing.

I finally came to grips with accepting the fear and with what anxiety was and I have been anxiety free for weeks now and the pain has all but gone. I can't believe I ever was having panic attacks I feel so normal now. My therapist said I had situational anxiety and once I started to stay in the present and stop getting out ahead with my thought my mind reset.

Again, thanks to the help of Eric, Walt, balto and many others. I am looking forward to the Spring. Most importantly, I am looking forward to a life with the knowledge I have gained on fear and TMS. I have the tools to overcome my health anxiety finally and can hopefully pass this knowledge along to my son.

balto, joseph32, Lily Rose and 2 others like this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I love it, this is what its all about. I'm over joyed Pingman. You stayed course and now you are enjoying the fruits of your labor. Hopefully you can pass some of that knowledge to others here too cause you have been so exceptional in your learnings. I love how you are moving on with your life. That is the answer and you know exactly what that phrase means in a clear sense now. You stood up to those fears and lost the focus first and now its a better day for you and your family. Enjoy every minute of it. I do and its so worth it ya know.

I remember a time when I thought because I was having emotion A that I would have to react to emotion A in a certain manner. Now I know I can act in any emotion I choose since I'm the Captain of my ship I call the shots and now you too my friend have joined us. Welcome aboard.

Stay with us and keep telling us your story. Success begets Success.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

Thank You so much for this Exceptional story.

Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Bless You

G.R. likes this.
  3. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

That is wonderful!!!! Love to hear your whole story, also.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.