1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

90 days in

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Crissyxox, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Crissyxox

Crissyxox Peer Supporter

Hi everyone. I'm about 90 days into tms treatment and I think this week I have had a serious breakthrough. I ve returned to work 3 weeks ago and have been functioning well but this week I have been experiencing some emotional discomfort. It wasn't until chatting with my very amazing tms therapist did I realize that while I have felt emotional discomfort but almost no physical symptoms. It's like I have turned a corner. 3 months ago I wasn't able to work or function at all..... Reflecting on that I realize I am back to 80℅ functioning. This is a huge deal. One that I wasn't giving enough credit. I'm super proud of me and I continue to know that I deserve this.

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow, has it been that long.

Crissyxox, well done x infinity! You rock.

I'm so glad that you've reached a significant milestone and are now reaping the rewards of being functional. This is a huge success. Keep your focuss on the positive, you are on the right road to recovery.

3. Susan1111

Susan1111 Well known member

That's great Crissyxox!!
    Yes give yourself credit and be proud you so deserveit, this is not easy!

4. Crissyxox

Crissyxox Peer Supporter

Thank you for the kind words.

5. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

It's funny, I've been doing the same. I've been staying so focused on all the things that "need improvement" (oh I'm still practicing on self compassion) that I've completely overlooked all the INCREDIBLE success I've made thus far. Thanks again for another reminder and VERY excited and happy to hear you're doing so much better. 80%!!! That's wonderful!!! Yes you do deserve it!! :)