1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

50 cent microscope

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Mala, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Mala

Mala Well known member

I love it when science / technology is creative, innovative, assessable to all & makes a difference in people's lives without costing the earth.

Mala

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is so Awesome Mala. Thank you so much for this video. I have always loved microscopes and now we can buy them for a great price. Wow, the advancement in our technology all over the world has been mind boggling. Who would have ever thought. Now the lady that would have been drinking monsters doesn't have to drink those monsters anymore. I will have to get some of these microscopes as time goes by, it would be so cool. And to think what it would do for the countries with the highest rates of malaria.
    Bless you

Mala likes this.
  3. Mala

Mala Well known member

Herbie it would be great to be able to buy them one day in placed like pharmacies, drug stores. Like u i can't wait to get one & have some fun!

Mala

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I know then we could go and check out where all the germs are in our homes but we would just have to be careful to know some of those monsters are actually part of our healing system, weird I know. This would most assuredly show us where the germs are and where we need to clean and sanitize more. It would be like that infrared light they got that shows you where all the Germs are but now you can see them all... Cool