1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

3 new symptoms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Renee, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Renee

Renee Well known member

Starting new job tomorrow, and in the last few days I've broken out in hives, have low back pain, and my right eye is twitching. I know this is all TMS but it is scary nonetheless. I have been talking to my unconscious mind, and trying not to let all this intimidate me. I know Steve O. wrote about how his symptoms multiplied, and I remember reading that, and not knowing how he dealt with it all. I just don't understand why my mind would add even more symptoms on top of my neck pain, pelvic issues, etc. I'm hoping because it knows I'm finally on to it. Trying to think positively and not catastrophize about it all. I can't talk about this with anyone so just wanted to vent here.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Renee. I do think your pain moving around is because you are discovering the TMS emotions causing it.

Feel free to share your concerns with us in the TMS community. We're here to help each other. Try to think positive, that you are getting better all the time, and don't think the worst.

Steve kept golfing despite the pain. That and discovering his TMS repressed emotion... anger at a doctor who botched his wife's operation... healed him.

Renee likes this.