1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

2015 New youtube Stossel and Galinski youtube video.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Joey2276, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Joey2276

Joey2276 Peer Supporter

Just found this posted from a couple days ago.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

A terrific video. One of the best and most convincing.

I'm trying to convince a new friend that her severe depression (even suicidal) is TMS,
    and will share this video with her. She can't get over the loss of a man she loved who
    left her for another woman. She still loves him, and is losing her health over it.

I urged her to read TMSWiki and hope she sees this.

3. cjdaze

cjdaze New Member

Another great video from John Stossel. I also experienced immobilizing back pain, plus depression, all caused by TMS. To this day I experience an infinite variety of physical ailments, from pain to skin rashes, but now I know that they are the result of my emotions and I can make them stop, as John Stossel mentions. I can well believe that depresssion is TMS. My bout of depression occurred after the death of my father. My feeling wasn't grief, it was anger, even rage. I had so much baggage I didn't know about till then. Recognizing my emotions in all their variety and recovering my sense of self-worth was the key to my recovery. I thank Dr. Sarno and Dr. Arlene Feinblatt every day.