1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 13 20/20 video

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by valerie, May 8, 2013.

1. valerie

valerie Peer Supporter

The 20/20 story has been the most inspirational to me. Every time I doubt myself I imagine the lady in the wheelie cart running at the end of the show. She inspires me not just because of that physical recovery, but because she is a driven, successful woman. It makes me understand that it is okay that my pain is caused by my mind and I'm not some crazy person.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I wish the whole world could see that video, Valerie! Just twenty minutes of your time, folks!

3. gailnyc

gailnyc Well known member

the only trouble with that video is (if I remember correctly) she's better in only two weeks. That doesn't happen for most people, and although it's a dramatic sequence for a tv show, it might set up false expectations for other TMS sufferers.

4. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Some people are just plain skeptical. I had a co-worker watch it and all she could say was "It was too much like an infomercial"!