1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

2 years wiki member : Thank you

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by karinabrown, Jan 30, 2018.

1. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi everbody,

Last week i wondered how long ago i found this wiki : seemed a long time : looked it up : exactly 2 years this month.

A lot have happened since then .
    Last year at some point i was getting very optimistic about my progress
    That , in itself was a big succes for me, honestly thought that day would not come.

So thought i was well on my way. Then some setbacks, working on that now.
    So I am not a successtory but still very thankful for where this has all brought me.

I can honestly say there where many days of doubt and fear : and then i started reading (and posting) here, and could move on again. And : there where also days i noticed that it was a bit too much wiki! : those where the days i realized i am still learning. So some do it in an inch : others need to take more time.

My reason for this post : A BIG : THANK YOU for all of you!
    for you honesty, your wisdom and support. For being a coach (for those who already are able to do that ) Thanks for your time !
    Its not a goodbye : just a Thank you all

JanAtheCPA, Ines, AC45 and 5 others like this.
  2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Like your new logo!
    Thanks to you too!

3. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi Lainey,

Thanks : also wanted to ‘use’ my sweet dog for that. But he is one of my big worries right now (old , blind : facing the fact that our goodbye will come at some point) so decided not to.
    ‘Stop and smell the roses’ is good for me: to remind me of the good stuff and somethimes stop and feel some gratitude. don’t we all need that ?