1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

10 points

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Forest, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

10 points to anyone who can figure out where my avatar picture was snapped.

Any takers?

2. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

You are standing in front of the Mughrabi ramp leading to the Western Wall of Jerusalem!

[​IMG]

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow! Very impressed, Enrique! A perfect match.

4. Forest

Very very impressive, my friend. I was very lucky to receive a scholarship to attend a summer school on the financial crisis at Hebrew University in 2011. We had the evenings somewhat free and it was the best travel experience of my life. I feel very lucky to have been able to go and brought back some very fond memories. Here's the full picture, with some of my fellow students in the background:
    Personal 2.jpg

Had you already figured it out before I asked?

5. Enrique

No. I like a challenge so I did a lot of Googling last night :)

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is so cool Enrique. You got it man. You got the points, you deserve em. I wouldn't have ever known. Awesome

7. Forest

Wow, I am quite impressed. We have a winner!

With determination like that, can anyone guess who the triathalete on the forum is?

(For anyone who is curious, there are no real "points." The 10 points were just a rhetorical device.)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  8. Enrique

Thanks! It was a fun diversion from what I was working on at the time.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  9. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Very cool, Forest!
    Hmmm…a triathalete….I suspect there are a few of them there. I know Bruce is a rock climber….Lily Rose, yoga, SteveO golfs, Enrique runs (uh, the avatar was helpful. ;) ) Herbie, weight lifting, GAH!!!! I should know the answer but I'm coming up blank.

Pray tell, don't keep me in suspense for too long. I don't have Enrique's perseverance to find out. ;)

10. Enrique

That would be me :). I do triathlons too. They are just so much fun!!