1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

1:30 ET, 10:30 PT, 18:30 GMT

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by njoy, Jan 11, 2014.

1. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Just a reminder that another Parts Therapy / IFS Saturday Call In begins at 1:30 ET this morning. As always, you are welcome to join in. Here are the details:

Saturday at 18:30 GMT, 1:30 pm ET and 10:30 am PT.

Connecting to the call is easy whether you phone or skype.

In the US or Canada just dial (201) 479-4595 and when prompted enter meeting number, 18311499, followed by the # key.

From the UK dial 2081969800 and enter the same meeting number, above.

Other nations will find their connection numbers here:
    https://edit.fuzebox.com/extras/symphony

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for the reminder, njoy. I'll try to join in again.

3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi njoy,

Sorry I haven't been around to phone in. I was on vacation over the last few weeks and tonight I have guests for dinner. I'll try and catch up with you guys another week. I not only took a physical vacation but a holiday from reading psychology books, choosing instead to escape into a novel instead. I intend to resume my reading of Self-Therapy now that I am back home.

4. njoy

njoy aka Bugsy

Always welcome!

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Taking a break from reading psychology books sounds good. A novel can be like a vacation.

I was in hospital a few years ago for a bowel obstruction and read a novel set in Africa.
    I felt like I was there. Time flew by.

A friend of mine often has three books out in front of him. A novel, a biography, and a religious book.
    He reads one for a while, then goes to another, and then a third. He never gets bored.