1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
missy
Last Activity:
May 22, 2016

Share This Page

missy

Newcomer, Female, from Australia

Please help me.. Dec 9, 2015

missy was last seen:
May 22, 2016
  • My Story

Hi everyone :) this is the very first time I've ever been on a forum even though I've read heaps on this forum.. Im in a lot of pain right now so am not sure how much, ill even be able to get out..

Im desperate and need help.. please.. Ive never really asked for help let alone to a whole bunch of strangers but I'm desperate, confused and so sick of pain.. Basically i want to know if i have TMS or not.. some days i think i do then other days I'm thinking am i just nuts?

Heres my story.. Id love to tell it all but will try as pain permits.. Im bawling already.. ok so I'm a 34yr female from Australia 'ABC' and grew up with so much racism.. my pain story started decades ago but really got bad at 29 (2010).. Since i was 7 I've had bad symptom imperatives.. please no judgement i was a runaway, was in a gang for survival, ex drug addict who has seen and experienced a lot of trauma, but always dealt with it.. then turned my life around and got 2 degrees and am a naturopathic doctor.. well was.. I'm a mother of 2 young boys and have been in a 'dysfunctional' relationship.. geez i have no idea why I'm even telling all this I'm getting paranoid people will know who i am already ha! Anyways.. after getting an illegal abortion which i woke up in the middle of the procedure (horrific and my ex made me get it) and experienced many other horrible things i had sharp pain in my scoliosis.. at 19 then sharp intense non stop gastric pain till well now.. after a successful career at 29.. i was in a terrible car accident with my 1yr old at the time and was hospitalised nothing broken but 3 days later i had intense shoulder pain.. I was also in a very toxic relationship (still with the same guy he is great now thanks to Jesus - another story). this was unbearable it radiated all the way down my right arm from my neck to my finger tips was unbearable so i thought until i look back that was a walk in the park compared to my up coming years and the pain didn't leave despite all sort of drugs and therapy till cortisone injections all over my body (i don't know why perhaps i was in lots of pain) i remember coming home leaping with joy.. Till my 30th (2011) oh my i was out with my gf at my favourite place 2.5hrs away.. left my son with my husband (that was hard as he was very abusive to him but i pretend everything was ok of course - please don't judge me i know my poor baby) anyways everything went well.. except at a pub i felt this insane punch and stabbing pain to my back as i was trying to express my repressed anger towards this friend of mine who had hurt me and so i tried to shrug it off thought i was dehydrated got back to the apartment and no strong painkiller would touch the sides i was in agony and I've experienced child birth this was out of this world this lasted for 3days.. then a month later back pain again i was organising her hens and man it got really bad it was so bad i threw up and pain in my tailbone FAROUT believe it or not its still here today 5years later :(

Im going to try and cut to the chase.. Then the pain came and went always horrible and i got knocked up again.. it was really bad and more pain whole body, intense burning (so much has happened - I'm kneeling now as i type from the pain so i hope i make any sense so sorry) when i had my second child the pain mysteriously disappeared.. (feb) then in april it came back with a vengeance I've now worked it out i worked all the way throughout my pregnancy and then back to work 2weeks after and during a very annoying client who stayed over 2hours my pain came on suddenly once again like a stabbing sharp punch.. I was having horrible pelvic floor pain and dysfucntion (still have it) but this back pain far out i went to drs got drugs etc nothing helped.. had a CT scan and thats when i got my news a HUGE disc protrusion, multiple bulldogs from neck and whole lumbar spine.. I went home in tears in hindsight after reading TMS my pain got worse as a month prior to this i came home from yoga to find my son badly beaten.. my baby was beaten too while he was drunk like i said this was 3years ago and he is a different man.. anyways my tailbone feels like its on fire when i sit.. my legs burn when i stand, feet burns (this came out of no where when these arseholes came and try to cast out evil demons out of me and tied me up for 16hours - dickheads) when i eat certain things can't walk, back kills.. its now nearly 2016 I've spent what seems like forever in my bed in tears in utter pain.. everyone thinks I'm making it up and on soooooooo many other things this was how it was till last year when on top of all this i developed this f'd up food intolerance tO EVERYTHING ended up in hospital with what they thought was anorexia (seriously!) and now I'm sooooo exhausted to the point where some days i can barely breathe.. I know i sound really sick but who can really be this sick my blood pressure is so low constantly and I'm so over it.. Im strong and want to kick this in the butt but i need to know does this remotely sound like tms at all? please I'm desperate and once again i apologise for such a long post and for such a depressing story and i left out the best parts of my life ha! but even as i write it I'm ok very detached... love and peace to you all thank you so much.. i hope i made sense I'm just in pain and hope to find some light.. God bless.
    1. Tennis Tom
      Tennis Tom
      WOW! You've made perfect sense and a GREAT intro bio. Bet it's TMS! I'm packing for a trip but will follow your story when I land, hopefully not in the Pacific Ocean. Hang in there, get SteveO's TMS book THE GREAT PAIN DECEPTION, he had a really tough story too--THERE'S TMS HOPE!
      1. missy
        missy
        Cool really? Hope sounds good. Thanks so much for replying. I'm hella confused. Hehe safe landing :)
        Dec 10, 2015
    2. missy
      missy
      Please help me..
      1. mike2014
        mike2014
        Hi Missy, you may wish to copy and paste your story in the support section where others are likely to read and respond. Best wishes
        Dec 10, 2015
      2. missy
        missy
        Thank you so much wasn't even sure if anyone would ok copy paste into support section. Cheers
        Dec 10, 2015
      3. missy
        missy
        Oh man I'm hopeless. Where's the support section? Lol sorry
        Dec 10, 2015
  • My Story

Diagnoses:
    L1-S5 disc protrusion, RSD, pelvic floor disorder, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, disc bulges in neck and whole of lumbar spine.. kidney qi, qi and blood deficiency, HORRIBLE coccyx pain, sij dysfunction.. man the list goes on.
    Hi everyone :) this is the very first time I've ever been on a forum even though I've read heaps on this forum.. Im in a lot of pain right now so am not sure how much, ill even be able to get out..

Im desperate and need help.. please.. Ive never really asked for help let alone to a whole bunch of strangers but I'm desperate, confused and so sick of pain.. Basically i want to know if i have TMS or not.. some days i think i do then other days I'm thinking am i just nuts?

Heres my story.. Id love to tell it all but will try as pain permits.. Im bawling already.. ok so I'm a 34yr female from Australia 'ABC' and grew up with so much racism.. my pain story started decades ago but really got bad at 29 (2010).. Since i was 7 I've had bad symptom imperatives.. please no judgement i was a runaway, was in a gang for survival, ex drug addict who has seen and experienced a lot of trauma, but always dealt with it.. then turned my life around and got 2 degrees and am a naturopathic doctor.. well was.. I'm a mother of 2 young boys and have been in a 'dysfunctional' relationship.. geez i have no idea why I'm even telling all this I'm getting paranoid people will know who i am already ha! Anyways.. after getting an illegal abortion which i woke up in the middle of the procedure (horrific and my ex made me get it) and experienced many other horrible things i had sharp pain in my scoliosis.. at 19 then sharp intense non stop gastric pain till well now.. after a successful career at 29.. i was in a terrible car accident with my 1yr old at the time and was hospitalised nothing broken but 3 days later i had intense shoulder pain.. I was also in a very toxic relationship (still with the same guy he is great now thanks to Jesus - another story). this was unbearable it radiated all the way down my right arm from my neck to my finger tips was unbearable so i thought until i look back that was a walk in the park compared to my up coming years and the pain didn't leave despite all sort of drugs and therapy till cortisone injections all over my body (i don't know why perhaps i was in lots of pain) i remember coming home leaping with joy.. Till my 30th (2011) oh my i was out with my gf at my favourite place 2.5hrs away.. left my son with my husband (that was hard as he was very abusive to him but i pretend everything was ok of course - please don't judge me i know my poor baby) anyways everything went well.. except at a pub i felt this insane punch and stabbing pain to my back as i was trying to express my repressed anger towards this friend of mine who had hurt me and so i tried to shrug it off thought i was dehydrated got back to the apartment and no strong painkiller would touch the sides i was in agony and I've experienced child birth this was out of this world this lasted for 3days.. then a month later back pain again i was organising her hens and man it got really bad it was so bad i threw up and pain in my tailbone FAROUT believe it or not its still here today 5years later :(

Im going to try and cut to the chase.. Then the pain came and went always horrible and i got knocked up again.. it was really bad and more pain whole body, intense burning (so much has happened - I'm kneeling now as i type from the pain so i hope i make any sense so sorry) when i had my second child the pain mysteriously disappeared.. (feb) then in april it came back with a vengeance I've now worked it out i worked all the way throughout my pregnancy and then back to work 2weeks after and during a very annoying client who stayed over 2hours my pain came on suddenly once again like a stabbing sharp punch.. I was having horrible pelvic floor pain and dysfucntion (still have it) but this back pain far out i went to drs got drugs etc nothing helped.. had a CT scan and thats when i got my news a HUGE disc protrusion, multiple bulldogs from neck and whole lumbar spine.. I went home in tears in hindsight after reading TMS my pain got worse as a month prior to this i came home from yoga to find my son badly beaten.. my baby was beaten too while he was drunk like i said this was 3years ago and he is a different man.. anyways my tailbone feels like its on fire when i sit.. my legs burn when i stand, feet burns (this came out of no where when these arseholes came and try to cast out evil demons out of me and tied me up for 16hours - dickheads) when i eat certain things can't walk, back kills.. its now nearly 2016 I've spent what seems like forever in my bed in tears in utter pain.. everyone thinks I'm making it up and on soooooooo many other things this was how it was till last year when on top of all this i developed this f'd up food intolerance tO EVERYTHING ended up in hospital with what they thought was anorexia (seriously!) and now I'm sooooo exhausted to the point where some days i can barely breathe.. I know i sound really sick but who can really be this sick my blood pressure is so low constantly and I'm so over it.. Im strong and want to kick this in the butt but i need to know does this remotely sound like tms at all? please I'm desperate and once again i apologise for such a long post and for such a depressing story and i left out the best parts of my life ha! but even as i write it I'm ok very detached... love and peace to you all thank you so much.. i hope i made sense I'm just in pain and hope to find some light.. God bless.