1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Comments on Profile Post by IrishSceptic

1. mina
    mina
    Congratulations IrishSceptic! May I ask how long it has taken you?
    Jul 10, 2015
  2. IrishSceptic
    IrishSceptic
    still not fully healed and I finished the book first in Sept 2014. since then I have banished 7-8 years of constant pain and other symptoms around 85%! I went to many great doctors and believed them up until March 2014. what a waste of time!
    Jul 10, 2015
  3. mina
    mina
    I know how frustrated it makes us but I also feel blessed that there is a way out now. Can you believe that exactly a year ago I was changing home to live with my partner, I couldn't do anything that involved standing up and I often thought I would end up in a weelchair...? Dr Sarno is a genius, a precursor and a humble person, those three things usually go together...
    Jul 10, 2015
  4. IrishSceptic
    IrishSceptic
    never ceases to amaze me! focus on getting better and less on trying to convince anyone else! people never understand!
    Jul 11, 2015