1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
shmps
Last Activity:
Oct 3, 2018

Share This Page

shmps

Peer Supporter, Female

I don't think its available online for free. I had to buy the DVD for $60 Apr 7, 2015

shmps was last seen:
Oct 3, 2018
  • My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. shmps
      shmps
      I don't think its available online for free. I had to buy the DVD for $60
    2. patrickelvin
      patrickelvin
      Hi Joseph
      I have been following your post about the Sarno lecture but have had no luck finding it . there are reviews on youtube butnot the original lecture .

May be I am too late

PAtrik
    3. Joey2276
      Joey2276
      I saw your post and wanted to let you know I just found the ful sarno lecture (about 2.5 hours) on youtube and uploaded it here; just google sarno lecture tms wiki and clieck the first link; or go to youtube; someone put it up there a few weeks ago it looks like. So if you havent bought it yet for the $50 you can see it free :) Hope you are doing well.

Joseph
      1. PamD
        PamD
        This sounds interesting, I am going to look for it too!
        Apr 10, 2015
  • My Story