1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
tamanter
Last Activity:
Jul 25, 2017
Birthday:
June 28

Share This Page

tamanter

New Member, Male, from Washington DC

Still in back pain since November 2013 May 20, 2014

tamanter was last seen:
Jul 25, 2017
  • My Story

Hi everybody, I am still in back pain since novembre 2013. In the past I Had period of my Life in pain, until I read dr Sarno's book. I was free for 2 years, but now , new job, new Country, new boss and the pain is come back. But...I feel as I not able anymore to heal with the same therapy. I am trying in all the way...still nothing...
    And now that I am here in the States, I can't enjoy my life, my wife, my new job....and my daughter.
    1. tamanter
      tamanter
      Still in back pain since November 2013
    2. tamanter
      tamanter
      Still in back pain!
  • My Story

Birthday:
    June 28
    Hi everybody, I am still in back pain since novembre 2013. In the past I Had period of my Life in pain, until I read dr Sarno's book. I was free for 2 years, but now , new job, new Country, new boss and the pain is come back. But...I feel as I not able anymore to heal with the same therapy. I am trying in all the way...still nothing...
    And now that I am here in the States, I can't enjoy my life, my wife, my new job....and my daughter.