1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Roland
Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2013

Share This Page

Roland

New Member, Male, from Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi...:) Dec 3, 2013

Roland was last seen:
Dec 3, 2013
  • My Story

Hi

Completely new to the forum, and a recent discoverer of TMS / PPD. About 2 years ago I exercised freely - everything from running to muay thai - until a rogue, innocuous 'knock' on the ribcage put me out of training for a few weeks. I eased back in to the gym, then the flare-ups started. Over the course of 18 months I've went from being the fittest I've been in my life to pretty sedentary. There's too much of a story around the time this happened for it not to have a psychological component. Here goes nothing!!
    1. Roland
  • My Story

Hi

Completely new to the forum, and a recent discoverer of TMS / PPD. About 2 years ago I exercised freely - everything from running to muay thai - until a rogue, innocuous 'knock' on the ribcage put me out of training for a few weeks. I eased back in to the gym, then the flare-ups started. Over the course of 18 months I've went from being the fittest I've been in my life to pretty sedentary. There's too much of a story around the time this happened for it not to have a psychological component. Here goes nothing!!