1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
leonardo999
Singer/songwriter www.youtube.com/leobluesy

Share This Page

leonardo999

Well known member, Male, from London UK

tired and climbing the walls today.... worst day so far in all the years Ive tried to deal with lifes pains and emotional stuff Jul 31, 2013

• My Story

Lifetime of migrain headaches
    Spinal arthritis puts me on the floor every couple months.
    Groin pain off and on as adult.... 2 Bullying incidents as a kid and several falls injuring groin area again..pain like in never knew existed. Now burning and chronic urgency.
    Pains surface for months and then ease even now..and then return again.
    Bit of a wreck phsically and mentally...... tired.
    Play guitar and write songs... main interest when im feeling less pain. music page.... www.youtube.com/leobluesy
    1. leonardo999
      leonardo999
      tired and climbing the walls today.... worst day so far in all the years Ive tried to deal with lifes pains and emotional stuff
  • My Story

Singer/songwriter www.youtube.com/leobluesy
    Lifetime of migrain headaches
    Spinal arthritis puts me on the floor every couple months.
    Groin pain off and on as adult.... 2 Bullying incidents as a kid and several falls injuring groin area again..pain like in never knew existed. Now burning and chronic urgency.
    Pains surface for months and then ease even now..and then return again.
    Bit of a wreck phsically and mentally...... tired.
    Play guitar and write songs... main interest when im feeling less pain. music page.... www.youtube.com/leobluesy