1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
gailnyc
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2018
teacher

Share This Page

gailnyc

Well known member, Female, from New York City

gailnyc was last seen:
Mar 21, 2018
  • My Story

I am a formerly active person with what I think is TMS in my right foot. I have not been able to walk normally since August 2012. I am hoping to find some help and support here, and possibly give others help and support once I start getting better.
    1. JanAtheCPA
      JanAtheCPA
      Ah well - I started out calling it a lifelong struggle - now I try to say it's a lifelong journey...
    2. JanAtheCPA
      JanAtheCPA
      1. gailnyc
        gailnyc
        Cool--thank you!
        Mar 14, 2013
    3. JanAtheCPA
      JanAtheCPA
      Hi Gail! Wow, I never saw this (I must have been doing something else during the time you became a member, because I missed a lot of your early stuff) but I guess you figured out your problem, since you are posting regularly, which includes lots of excellent help and support for other people :^)
      1. gailnyc
        gailnyc
        Ha! Yes! And thank you--I hope I can help others, though I am still a long way from okay. I guess I should edit out that bit about being unable to send messages--I think that lasted for a day when I first signed up.
        Mar 14, 2013
  • My Story

teacher
    I am a formerly active person with what I think is TMS in my right foot. I have not been able to walk normally since August 2012. I am hoping to find some help and support here, and possibly give others help and support once I start getting better.