1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
davidclarke
Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2020
Home Page:
President, Psychophysiologic Disorders Association

Share This Page

davidclarke

Author & Physician, Male, from Oregon & Colorado

A new textbook titled Psychophysiologic Disorders is available only on Amazon. Editors are Clarke, Schubiner, Clark-Smith and Abbass. Jan 30, 2020

davidclarke was last seen:
Jan 30, 2020
  • My Story

I encountered my first patient with PPD (my term for TMS) in 1983 during post-medical school residency training. I have since diagnosed and treated over 7000 people with this condition. My book, They Can't Find Anything Wrong!, was published in 2007 and praised by a past president of the American Psychosomatic Society as "truly remarkable." I am a co-founder and current President of the Psychophysiologic Disorders Association and teach health care professionals and the public about this condition all over the U.S. and in Europe. I have been interviewed about PPD on TV and Radio over 100 times.
    1. davidclarke
      davidclarke
      A new textbook titled Psychophysiologic Disorders is available only on Amazon. Editors are Clarke, Schubiner, Clark-Smith and Abbass.
    2. davidclarke
      davidclarke
  • My Story

Home Page:
    http://www.stressillness.com
    President, Psychophysiologic Disorders Association
    I encountered my first patient with PPD (my term for TMS) in 1983 during post-medical school residency training. I have since diagnosed and treated over 7000 people with this condition. My book, They Can't Find Anything Wrong!, was published in 2007 and praised by a past president of the American Psychosomatic Society as "truly remarkable." I am a co-founder and current President of the Psychophysiologic Disorders Association and teach health care professionals and the public about this condition all over the U.S. and in Europe. I have been interviewed about PPD on TV and Radio over 100 times.