1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Carc612
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2020

Following 1

Birthday:
Oct 26, 1966 (Age: 57)
Hairdresser

Share This Page

Carc612

New Member, Female, 57, from Alabama

After 5 months of horrible anxiety, I realized I was having physical Jan 12, 2020

Carc612 was last seen:
Feb 24, 2020
  • My Story

After 5 months of horrible anxiety I noticed that certain parts of my body would hurt and the pain would move around. Started in my arm so I went to an ortho Dr and had an MRI. Nontears or bone spurs. I was diagnosed with rotator cuff tendinitis after several months of PT I had no improvement. Then my thoracic spine started hurting. 2.5 years ago I had an MRI on my thoracic spine and they found some disc narrowing. I assumed it was just that acting up again. Next was my shoulder blades hurting and Then my neck started hurting and my left arm started hurting. My latest symptom is left rib pain and a feeling of a pinch in the stomach and a lump in the throat. My personality is that of a TMS patient. I also have been working with a therapist on childhood trauma and dealing with those emotions. I have also had 3 blood panels in the last 6 months. Everything came back normal. Had a colonoscopy 2.5 years ago and everything was good.
    The tension in my body has intensified and I am at a loss. Everything I read and hear about TMS describes me
    1. Carc612
      Carc612
      After 5 months of horrible anxiety, I realized I was having physical
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Oct 26, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Hairdresser
    Diagnoses:
    Rotator cuff tendinitis, T1&T2 disc narrowing
    After 5 months of horrible anxiety I noticed that certain parts of my body would hurt and the pain would move around. Started in my arm so I went to an ortho Dr and had an MRI. Nontears or bone spurs. I was diagnosed with rotator cuff tendinitis after several months of PT I had no improvement. Then my thoracic spine started hurting. 2.5 years ago I had an MRI on my thoracic spine and they found some disc narrowing. I assumed it was just that acting up again. Next was my shoulder blades hurting and Then my neck started hurting and my left arm started hurting. My latest symptom is left rib pain and a feeling of a pinch in the stomach and a lump in the throat. My personality is that of a TMS patient. I also have been working with a therapist on childhood trauma and dealing with those emotions. I have also had 3 blood panels in the last 6 months. Everything came back normal. Had a colonoscopy 2.5 years ago and everything was good.
    The tension in my body has intensified and I am at a loss. Everything I read and hear about TMS describes me

Signature

Chris Cain