1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Syl
Last Activity:
Mar 1, 2024

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

Syl

Peer Supporter, Female, from Australia

Syl was last seen:
Mar 1, 2024
  • My Story

Once you hit rock bottom the only way is up!

Always juggling with some kind of TMS condition. Overall I've been doing battle with at least 24 of them. Some are under control, but the brain does not forget easily, and when one condition is sent packing another one rears its ugly head. Aaarrrggghhh!!!!
    1. LouLou
      LouLou
      Hi Syl,
      How are you? I read your comment on a success story and I think we have similar symptoms. I’m also in Australia. Can I PM you?
      1. Syl
        Syl
        LouLou, I'm so very sorry. I did not get a notification that someone had sent me a comment, so I'm not sure how your message got lost. I just popped on the computer today to update my profile and I saw your message. Of course you can PM me; I just hope the notification system works.
        Mar 22, 2019
  • My Story

Diagnoses:
    I no longer believe in labelling myself with diagnoses. I found this to be a huge mistake in the past because once we label ourselves we tend to become those labels. Having said this, I've had symptoms/pain in the pelvis and all its organs, issues/pain/discomfort with the gastrointestinal system, fibromyalgia, and other one-off or on/off conditions that come and go. I also do battle with my mental states at times and I know that fear is my biggest enemy.
    Once you hit rock bottom the only way is up!

Always juggling with some kind of TMS condition. Overall I've been doing battle with at least 24 of them. Some are under control, but the brain does not forget easily, and when one condition is sent packing another one rears its ugly head. Aaarrrggghhh!!!!