1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Khris
Last Activity:
Feb 13, 2018
Unemployed

Share This Page

Khris

Newcomer, Female, from Oklahoma City

Seeking friendly advice... Feb 2, 2018

Khris was last seen:
Feb 13, 2018
  • My Story

Four years ago my pain began while commuting by car. I could no longer sit without pain.
    Five and a half months earlier, I was laid off, and began caring for my first grandchild. (I felt it was the best time of my life.)
    My 30 year career was stressful, long hours, unethical treatment.
    My first child was blinded, with severe brain damage. I kept her in my care until she turned 12, daycare was no longer available. I placed her in an extended family care program. She was neglected and abused.
    Seven years ago my fifteen year old son became suicidal. He attempted by overdose, hospitalized, followed by extensive in patient rehab treatment. This story repeated itself five times over the past seven years.
    My desperation to save my son from death by addiction continues, he’s now twenty two.
    I was in an abusive marriage at eighteen, and later a long term abusive marriage.
    My daughter is now forty, she visits me on weekends. The guilt remains overwhelming for me incaple if providing her care.
    I’ve always been a doer, a worrier, very hardworker, a perfectionist and planner.
    These facts are the basis of my belief I may suffer from TMS.
    1. Khris
      Khris
      Seeking friendly advice...
      1. giantsfan
        giantsfan
        You'll find plenty of that here on this forum. Welcome Khris :)
        Feb 2, 2018
  • My Story

Unemployed
    Diagnoses:
    Pudendal neuralgia, non relaxing pelvic muscles, vaginal and rectal prolapse, rectocele, coccydidnia, hypermobile coccyx, fractured sacrum S4-S5, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, herniation and DDD most prominent at L4-L5.
    Four years ago my pain began while commuting by car. I could no longer sit without pain.
    Five and a half months earlier, I was laid off, and began caring for my first grandchild. (I felt it was the best time of my life.)
    My 30 year career was stressful, long hours, unethical treatment.
    My first child was blinded, with severe brain damage. I kept her in my care until she turned 12, daycare was no longer available. I placed her in an extended family care program. She was neglected and abused.
    Seven years ago my fifteen year old son became suicidal. He attempted by overdose, hospitalized, followed by extensive in patient rehab treatment. This story repeated itself five times over the past seven years.
    My desperation to save my son from death by addiction continues, he’s now twenty two.
    I was in an abusive marriage at eighteen, and later a long term abusive marriage.
    My daughter is now forty, she visits me on weekends. The guilt remains overwhelming for me incaple if providing her care.
    I’ve always been a doer, a worrier, very hardworker, a perfectionist and planner.
    These facts are the basis of my belief I may suffer from TMS.