1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Nancy P
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2018
Retired court reporter

Share This Page

Nancy P

New Member, Female, from Oregon

I have been diagnosed with neurogenic bladder connected to pinched nerve in back, which is very real. Can that be TMS? Jan 8, 2018

Nancy P was last seen:
Mar 19, 2018
  • My Story

Having lived with chronic pain, 24 hours a day seven days a week, and finding no solution with doctors, surgeons, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, etc., I have reached out for a solution, and that is how I found this forum. The idea of TMS makes so much sense to me, and I have been reading “The Great Pain Deception,” which is further convincing me that TMS could be my solution. In just a few days, I have been trying to do more physically, putting aside my fear of the pain that may follow, and I’m actually feeling a sense of freedom after five years of being controlled by my body’s (brain’s) control over my life. I am hoping that I will find techniques here to lead me through this journey.
    1. Gigalos
      Gigalos
      Welcome Nancy,
      I see you posted a question in your profile post. To get responses to a question about your symptoms, it is generally better to post it in the 'general discussion' or the 'support' subforum.
      Hope you'll benefit from this forum, take care, Giga
      1. JanAtheCPA likes this.
      2. Nancy P
        Nancy P
        Thanks Giga. I’ve been kind of stumbling around in here. I will repost.
        Jan 10, 2018
        Vedra likes this.
    2. Nancy P
      Nancy P
      I have been diagnosed with neurogenic bladder connected to pinched nerve in back, which is very real. Can that be TMS?
    3. Nancy P
      Nancy P
      Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and new to the concept of TMS. I have been suffering from chronic lumbar pain and sciatica for five years
  • My Story

Retired court reporter
    Diagnoses:
    Lumbar stenosis, DDD, disk herniation, bone spurs, neurogenic bladder
    Having lived with chronic pain, 24 hours a day seven days a week, and finding no solution with doctors, surgeons, chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, etc., I have reached out for a solution, and that is how I found this forum. The idea of TMS makes so much sense to me, and I have been reading “The Great Pain Deception,” which is further convincing me that TMS could be my solution. In just a few days, I have been trying to do more physically, putting aside my fear of the pain that may follow, and I’m actually feeling a sense of freedom after five years of being controlled by my body’s (brain’s) control over my life. I am hoping that I will find techniques here to lead me through this journey.