1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
MustangMan
Last Activity:
Sep 1, 2017

Share This Page

MustangMan

New Member, Male

Day 3 by practice, Day 10 by calendar: Still amazed at results. Back and knee pain 90% controlled. Other issues to be resolved. WOW! Jul 16, 2017

MustangMan was last seen:
Sep 1, 2017
  • My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. MustangMan
      MustangMan
      Day 3 by practice, Day 10 by calendar: Still amazed at results. Back and knee pain 90% controlled. Other issues to be resolved. WOW!
    2. MustangMan
      MustangMan
      "Day 1" Excited to be starting what I expect to be a life-changing experience. Thankful I found this while I have only mild-to-moderate pain
      1. MustangMan
        MustangMan
        Update: Day 2 off to a great start. Slept better with minimal knee pain and enjoyed no limits on my morning power sculpt (active yoga with cardio). Pain that was here up to the yesterday is mostly gone. Wow!
        Jul 7, 2017
  • My Story